This is the privacy statement of Swords Pavilions as it relates to this website. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identified as such. SWORDS PAVILIONS WEB POLICY
Access to this site and the use of information contained on it is governed by the terms and conditions set out below. Since they are for the protection of both you and Swords Pavilions a limited liability company having its registered office at Chartered Land Limited, Usher House, Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14 (herein referred to as “Swords Pavilions”), please take the time to read them carefully. By using this website you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Please note that this Website is owned and operated by Swords Pavilions and that references to “we”, “us and “our” mean Swords Pavilions.
- Copyright in this site and the information set out on it belongs to us or our licensors and may not be copied, transmitted or reproduced without our prior consent. All copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices must be left intact. Save as otherwise specified the contents of all the pages contained in this site are copyright of Swords Pavilions or its licensors.
- Some pages on this site contain hypertext links to websites of business units and subsidiaries of Swords Pavilions. You are reminded that when you enter such sites, you will be subject to the terms and conditions of those sites.
Reproduction of part or all of the contents of the pages in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions. You are granted a non-exclusive, non transferable licence solely for the purpose of using this site and any services available on this site. You may make one electronically stored, transient copy of these pages of this site for the exclusive purpose of on-line viewing. You may make one hard copy of these pages for exclusively, non-commercial purposes.
Save whether otherwise specified the author(s) of the literary and artistic work set out in the pages contained in this site has/have asserted his/her/their moral rights to be identified as the author of these works.
This licence does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation) no part of this site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
No part of this site may be reproduced on or transmitted to or stored in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval.
- Some pages on this site contain hypertext links to websites not maintained by Swords Pavilions. You are reminded that when you enter other websites via such hypertext links, you will not be subject to these terms and conditions and you will not benefit from the protections afforded to you in using our site. We will not be liable in any way for the content, availability or use of such link to websites and you use such links entirely at your own risk.
- You warrant that you will use this site in accordance with all the terms and conditions applying to such use and you agree to indemnity Swords Pavilions for any liability accruing to Swords Pavilions from your use of this site.
- This site is established in Ireland in accordance with the laws of Ireland and will be governed by the laws of that country. When you use the site, you accept that your use of the site and any information on the site will also be governed by the laws of Ireland and if any claim or dispute arises from your use of the site or any information on it, you agree that the Irish Courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over all such claims or disputes.
- The use of this site or the distribution of information on the site may be restricted by local law or regulation in certain jurisdictions and this website is not intended for use nor the information intended for distribution in such jurisdictions and the persons accessing this website should inform themselves about and observe any such restrictions.
- No third party is permitted to link any other website to this site without obtaining our prior written consent.
- Please note that the sending of personal information via e-mail over the internet may not be secure and can be intercepted by third parties or incorrectly delivered. You should not divulge confidential or personal information over the internet unless you are using secure or encrypted communications technology.
- The contents of this site including these terms and conditions are subject to change by us without notification to you. We accept no responsibility or liability for keeping the information in this site up to date or for any failure to do so.
You will ensure that your use of this website complies with all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to those principles of law which protect against compromise of copyrights, trade secrets, proprietary information and other intellectual property rights, liable or defamation of character, invasion of privacy or tortious interference.
No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
You agree not to post or publish any offensive, defamatory or unlawful material that could encourage or constitute a criminal offence, civil liability or violation of any law.
Swords Pavilions reserves the right to monitor or review the contents of the website but are not obliged to do so and assume no liability or responsibility for the contents therein.
Swords Pavilions reserves the right to remove any materials posted to the website at its absolute discretion.
Swords Pavilions may disclose your identity to relevant parties to aid any investigation.
You warrant that the information you enter on this site is accurate and you indemnify us in respect of any damage or legal costs arising out of any action taken against us in respect of the material posted by you.
Giving Us Your Personal Information
Please note that where you provide us with your personal information (e.g. name, e-mail address, work address, phone and facsimile numbers and/or other contact information), through a facility provided on this website or directly to us by e-mail, you consent to us:
(a) processing and administering your personal data to perform all necessary actions to give effect to your request or instruction; and
(b) retaining a record of incoming and outgoing communications (e.g. email).
Information in the email we receive and send will not be disclosed to any third party without the permission of the sender unless otherwise in accordance with the Data Protection legislation.
Please note that by using this website you are giving us your consent to process your personal data as outlined in this Privacy Statement. Your consent is also provided to any successor or assignee of Swords Pavilions and/or any of its businesses. We inform all persons who submit their personal data to us of these conditions by this Privacy Statement. Security of Data
Swords Pavilions takes seriously its security obligations in respect of your personal data under the Data Protection Acts to prevent unauthorised access to, or alteration or destruction of personal data in our possession. Right of Access
Where you have provided us with your personal data you have a right to be given a copy of your personal data in accordance with section 4 of the Data Protection Acts subject to certain exceptions. To request a copy of your personal data please write to Data Protection Officer, Swords Pavilions, Malahide Road, Swords, Co.Dublin together with the prescribed fee of €6.35. Please note the following important requirements: Right of Rectification or Erasure
We shall not process an access request unless the prescribed fee of €6.35 is received by cheque or postal money order made payable to Swords Pavilions; and
We do not accept access requests via telephone, email or text message.
If we hold incorrect information about you which was originally submitted by you through this website, you have the right to have the data amended. Further you have the right to have any information you have sent to us via this website erased. To request your right to rectification and/or erasure please send your request to us in writing at Data Protection Officer, Swords Pavilions, Malahide Road, Swords, Co.Dublin together with:
- Your name and address.
- A description of the specific personal data you wish rectified.
- If you request an erasure of your personal data all your data will be erased subject to the following important notice.
We are not required to rectify or erase your data where to do so would prevent you from meeting your contractual obligations to us or where we are required to process (including retaining) your personal data for a lawful purpose in accordance with the Data Protection Acts.
Swords Pavilions trusts that you appreciate we respect your right to privacy and that our honesty and integrity shall mean that you will continue to trust us with your personal data, knowing that we will not use it for any inappropriate purpose. Glossary of Technical Terms Used IP address:
The identifying details for your computer (or your internet company’s computer), expressed in “internet protocol” code (for example 192.168.72.34). Every computer connected to the web has a unique IP address, although the address may not be the same every time a connection is made. Personal Data:
means information about you which can identify you and which is within the possession of Swords Pavilions (e.g. your name and address) Web Browser:
The piece of software you use to read web pages. Examples are Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari.