If you have misplaced or found any items, simply report the items to one of our Guest Services Team at Swords Pavilions Information Desk. Anyone requiring any further assistance or information should contact any member of Swords Pavilions Guest Services team on 01 890 4580
Baby Bottle Warming Facility
A baby bottle warming facility is available to use in both baby changing facilities located on the lower and upper mall next to the main toilets.
Also a number of our retailers offer this facility.
For further detail contact our Guest Services team at the Information Desk on the Lower Mall.
Car Parking Facilities
Swords Pavilions currently have over 2,000 Car Park Spaces both surface car parks and multi storey. Car Parks are safe, secure and easily accessible for all shoppers. We provide disabled bays reserved exclusively for disabled shoppers.
ATM's available are:
- Ulster Bank - 1 located at outside wall of the Ulster Bank
- Bank of Ireland - 2 located on wall beside Crilly Shoe Repairs
- Bank of Ireland - 1 located in Dunnes Stores (lower level)
- Bank of Ireland - 1 located in Life Style Sport
There are 5 public lifts conveniently located to assist in movement between different levels; lifts in both the malls and the car parks.
We have Wheelchairs and Electronic Mart Carts available for use within Swords Pavilions.
This service is available 7 days a week.
Disabled Facilities Available
- Accessible toilets
- Designated wide car parking spaces in surface Car Park B and the Multi Storey
- Wheelchairs and Electronic Mart Carts at the Car Park Office on the lower level ph: 01 890 0525
There is a payphone located on the lower mall beside Crilly Shoe Repairs which is both coin and card operated.
- There are toilet facilities located on level 1 and 3 and at GBK.
- Male/Female and disabled toilet facilities Mother and baby changing facilities
Let's face it, shopping can be dull for little ones...but not at Swords Pavilions. Here, you can collect a Fun Car to keep them entertained! Fun Cars can be hired from the Customer Information Desk on the upper mall. Don't forget to pick up your Fun Cars Loyalty Card; when you collect 6 stamps you'll receive FREE use of a kiddie car for 1hr.
Fun Car Prices:
- €3 for a Fun Car for 1hr
- €4 for a Fun Car for 2hrs
- €5 for a Fun Car with a Basket for 1hr
- €7 for a Fun Car with a Basket for 2hrs
Simply fill out a hire agreement and the Fun Car is yours for up to 2 hours. The service is offered on a first-come, first-served basis and Fun Car drivers must be over 12 months old and no taller than 104 cm. For safety reasons, an adult must accompany the child at all times.
Swords Pavilions offers further additional services available to customers:
- Passport Photo Machines - European Passport agency compliant approved machines. Located on lower mall beside Crilly Shoe Repairs.
- Postal Services - There are 2 post boxes located at the centre. One is on the lower mall, beside Crilly Shoe Repairs and the second is located on the pathway outside of Zara by the roadside. Both are collected regularly.
- Internet Access - High speed Internet Access kiosks with printing, phone charging and Skype all available near the Information Desk. Charge Rates:
€6 per hour. €1 for 10 minutes 50c per A4 sheet.
Accepts 10c, 20c, 50c, 1€ & 2€ coins and credit card payment.
- Crystal Clean at Swords Pavilions - How about parking your car and coming back to a gleaming clean valeted one? If you want to drive away in style, drop your car off in the Basement of the Multi-storey Car Park and take advantage of the specialist services of Crystal Clean.
Experts in all areas of valeting, the Crystal Clean team will vacuum, wash, wax, buff and dry your car to a brilliant showroom finish. Take your pick from the valet menu and add a sparkling ‘new' car to your shopping list.
- Duffy Auto Services at Swords Pavilions - Duffy services have a state of the art facility with highly trained and motivated motor mechanics and technicians. Duffy auto services provides services and repairs to all makes and model of motor vehicles.