Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
By participating you agree to the requirements set out in all promotional materials and the following General Terms & Conditions.
1. Prizes are subject to availability
2. Open to residents of Ireland, unless otherwise stated. Not open to employees (or their immediate families) of Swords Pavilions, its agencies, owners or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion. Swords Pavilions reserves the right to request proof of identity or to verify eligibility conditions and to award any prize to the winner in-person.
3. Maximum one entry per person, unless otherwise stated. Entries via agents or third parties or the use of multiple identities and email addresses are not permitted.
4. Use of automated entries or programs is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified if discovered.
5. Swords Pavilions reserves the right to disqualify late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries.
6. Prizes must be collected from Swords Pavilions. If any prize cannot be collected within the given timescale, Swords Pavilions reserves the right to select an alternative winner or re-distribute the prize in a future competition or prize draw. Swords Pavilions has no responsibility to anyone who has not collected the prize and no compensation will be due.
7. Swords Pavilions has arranged this promotion in good faith but, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accepts no responsibility for loss or damages as a result of anyone participating in the promotion or any aspect of any prize awarded. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
8. Swords Pavilions reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion or extend or resume the entry period or disqualify any participant at any time without giving advance notice and will do so if it cannot be guaranteed that the promotion can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons or if Swords Pavilions suspects that any person has been manipulating entries or the results or has acted unethically in any other way.
9. No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except when in the event of circumstances outside of its control Swords Pavilions reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes cannot be transferred or sold.
10. We require a response before we award any prize and if no response is received after 31 days after the closing date, Swords Pavilions reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to someone else. Swords Pavilions has no responsibility to anyone who has not responded and no compensation will be due.
11. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable related publicity without further payment or permission. Swords Pavilions may publish first name, surname initial, age and/or town/city in printed or digital communications.
12. Prizes are subject to availability, should the prize be unavailable, a prize of a similar price/specification will be substituted.
13. The judge’s decision is final and we reserve the right not to correspond on any matter.
14. Standard Terms & Conditions to be read in conjunction with specific terms and conditions available on each web page. Specific T&Cs take precedence where the two sets diverge.
15. The winner will be contacted via email or telephone and must reply to the email or confirm their details via telephone to be able to collect the prize.
16. Standard T&C's apply